Sunday, January 1, 2012

I'm Baaaaack! Didga Miss Me?

Ok I know I haven't blogged in months.  I wish I could say it's because I was just so busy working out and keeping my house spotless.  Unfortunately, I just stopped blogging.  I could list all these excuses, but nobody wants to read about how many obstacles come my way.  I'm really just gonna tell you all the simple truth of it:  "Old habits die hard."  I haven't totally reverted back to my old ways but I took a few steps back.

Anyway, it's the first day of 2012 and there is no better time than now to get back to what I started.  I want to make my resolutions on here and I'm really gonna try to keep up with this blog at least once a week even if I have to do a quick vlog about whatever the weeks topic is.   I want to get back to using this blog as my accountability and I really do appreciate hearing from y'all.  I know I don't have a huge following, but to hear some people ask when am I gonna put up a blog means a lot to me.  You will see my blog by Saturday January 7, 2012.  I hope everyone and wonderful New Year and I will leave you with my New Year's Resolutions.

My Resolutions for 2012 in no particular order:
1.  Blog every week about at least one of these resolutions or something fun like a product review
2.  Stick to my cleaning schedule
3.  Find a way to earn extra money for savings
4.  Stick to my budget
5.  Exercise daily
6.  Don't let food have control over me! (Check out my weight loss blog for #5&6)
7.  Spend more time doing Bible study
8.  Being a better wife and mother

No comments:

Post a Comment